how to get rid of a guy wire blocking my access to my backyard

I am planning on turning my backyard into a parking pad as parking in the city has become really difficult. The problem is there is a guy wire that is blocking access to my yard. How do I get rid of it. The electrical company came for inspection and said that it is not their. It is either owned by Verizon or Comcast. Called these two companies but have no idea where to point me to. What should I do?

Reply to
ray