is it safe to use battery puck light where my microwave light over stove was?

repair man told us the rely is burnt out and that is why we can no longer have a light under the microwave shine down on our stovetop and replace it would be expensive. Would it be safe to stick a battery puck light in that area?
Reply to
KathyC

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.