when wiring light fixture in a series, do I connect the white wire to each light

when wiring 110 volt wire to 5 light fixtures in series, do I connect the white wire to the fixture or splice to another white wire at each fixture.
Of course the black wire is connected to the fixture and the ground is spliced to another ground wire at the fixture.
Reply to
Wes
At the fixture all the whites all the blacks and all the greens should be made to each color unless they back switched it in that case the white would've become a hot not a neutral
Reply to
disqus_Z50it26zBe

Site Timeline Threads