how do i get mortar or cement out of PVC conduit if its buried in cement?

I recently installed 3/4" PVC conduit for dock levelors buried in cement. I guess the tape i had covering the pvc came out and when the masons built the walls with cinder blacks some of the mortar went down the PVC and hardened in the 90 degree fitting. What can I do?
Reply to
sparky

Site Timeline Threads