How do you remove the wires from a slater wall switch?

I have to ask: which Slater switch are you asking about? I have a feeling this is about a self-contained (i.e. mounting box-less) switch like they use in mobile homes. But if you can confirm the type you're asking about and perhaps post some pictures (picture button below the comment form), I can give a more useful answer.
Reply to
homeowners
Thank you for the update, Lou. If you have a moment, is there any chance you can share your findings for the benefit of other people that may be looking for the same thing?
Reply to
homeowners

Site Timeline Threads

  • Got the two nuts threaded. Blanks (ash wood) are about 4"X5"X5", to be trimmed...
  • site's newest in

    Woodworking