These are a few of my favorite things.....

I'm going to be in heaven on Earth, today. Going to clean a condensor. Got the call yesterday, fellow was out of town for a few days, came home to find his central AC not running. Some trouble shooting reveals a bad contactor. With the contactor replaced, the unit does run. But barely. Superheat is a bit low, and the refrigerant coming to the evaporator is noticably warmer than ambient.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Geez, the *only* thing you seem to think is always the problem.

Reply to
KJPRO

KJPRO posted for all of us...

He's ready to rock & roll got a new belt of 60 grit on the sander.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Maalox and nose drops and needles for knitting Walkers and handrails and new dental fittings Bundles of magazines tied up in string These are a few of my favorite things

Cadillacs and cataracts and hearing aids and glasses Polident and Fixodent and false teeth in glasses Pacemakers, golf carts and porches with swings These are a few of my favorite things

When the pipes leak, When the bones creak When the knees go bad I simply remember my favorite things And then I don't feel so bad

Hot tea and crumpets and corn pads for bunions No spicy hot food or food cooked with onions Bathrobes and heating pads and hot meals they bring These are a few of my favorite things

Back pains, confused brains, and no fear of sinnin' Thin bones and fractures and hair that is thinnin' And we won't mention our short shrunken frames When we remember our favorite things

When the joints ache, When the hips break When the eyes grow dim Then I remember the great life I've had And then I don't feel so bad

Reply to
over a barrel

You show up twice for one breakdown?

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Petre

GOD

That makes em leak. have to use 120 grit, and keep the condensor wet.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon