Solar heating panel installation photos

For anyone interested in passive solar air-heating panels, I've put up a set of photos of an installation at

Morris Dovey

Hey Morris,

Old School (did solar in 80s), everything we mounted was 45 degree facing due South for optimum heat transfer. Is the design of this collector such, this does not make a difference now?

Thanks!

Reply to
becauseofjunk

Morris;

Quite interesting. I've seen several different passive solar designs, but I like this one. [Years past somthing like this has been called a "heat pipe".] Good job.

Reply to
Zyp