Solar Panel Installation.

I've created a podcast and pictures of my new solar panel installation for anyone who might be interested in carrying out something similar. Podcast is at :

pictures to match are at :
all.

Twice weekly music & talk show Monday & Tuesday 4pm - 5pm UK TIME at :
(or catch the podcast of the same shows at :
) Weekly Talk Show at :

Fit Lad Berkshire

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of this lot, and who have you ended up with as a supplier - are you back-feeding the grid at all, given that you have a meter installed, as not many suppliers at present have anything in place to allow export - the cost of which is generally held to be prohibitive...

Sadly, such an installation wouldn't be too viable around here - too many kids who'd be lining up with half-bricks :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

My god its the old doctor Who !!!!!

Reply to
Staffbull

Well, they could have swept the roof of pine needles first..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

It's probably quite interesting for anyone with about 3 weeks to spare!

Anyone who's waded through 55 photos - where 10 would have done - and has listened to the oh-so-tedious podcast - care to post a summary for the rest of us?

Reply to
Roger Mills