servo drive 1055/80 monarch burner

Have been working on a monarch burner and have been having some trouble with the operation of the servo drive - there is adjustable cams on it and so far I understand 4 of them. this is a 3 stage burner on a grain dryer and the cams 1-6 control air and fuel trigger points- The burner starts on 2 jets until it reaches it's set point in the plenum chamber then cuts back to 1 jet- for this too happen the servo needs to operate and turn about 12 degrees to reduce the combustion air and turn off the 2nd jet- this is where the problem has occurred servo doesn't want to return- as I don't know what cam controls this part- I know the cam that turns the second jet on/off but unsure how to set it to react with the thermostat

the servo cams are 1- 2- 3-sets air for medium fire (2 jets) 4-low air setting-this seems to control only the amount of air when the burner shutting down 5- 6- trigger for 3rd jet to operate ( the third jet is activated by a manual switch which triggers the 2nd and 3rd jet to work together (winter)

As you can see I"m short on info any help from someone who has worked on these before would be great

Reply to
cdd

You have any numbers on the equipment - specifically the drive? I'll also forward this to a guy that specializes in this equipment.

Reply to
HVACGod

My friends reply to your OP:

"I am guessing that it has a Siemens control and servo control? Or is it Honeywell or Fireye? This is a Canadian manufactured burner correct? Bright red? I have info on the Siemens and Honeywell and could did up Fireye if I had ####'s".

Like I said, gonna need numbers.

Reply to
HVACGod

edium fire (2 jets)

g-this seems to control

rd jet to operate ( the

hich triggers the 2nd and 3rd

I will have the numbers in a day or so(got portables to do) -yes it is a bright red burner and the servo drive is a Siemens I am pritty sure. I have found some info on it and the

1055/23 but only the pin outs and nothing about the burner-weishaupt won't tell me anything about it so any help will be greatly apprieciated.
Reply to
cdd

.

medium fire (2 jets)

ing-this seems to control

3rd jet to operate ( the

which triggers the 2nd and 3rd

Burner all up and running -had fault in one of the micro-switches.

Thank's for the input( 160kg of diesel per hour is a quite a big fire really- hehe)

Reply to
cdd