Monarch Table Saw

Folks, I hope to get some help finding info on an old table saw I inherited from a friend. It is a cast iron table and leg saw with the name MONARCH cast in cursive into the side of it. I has a 1 HP three phase motor. Does anyone know more about this saw, I want to restore it but Googleing Monarch table saw does not turn up any information of value.

Reply to
trg-s338

When you look at Monarch on OWWM

you get a cross reference to American Sawmill Machinery Company. Here is a direct link to that page.
this is helpful. Can you provide a picture or two? Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

page.http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID=36> Hope this is helpful. Can you provide a picture or two?

Thank you!