refrigerant and Freon

I'm new to Google groups. I meant, I had learn how to use it yet. There was a question about "Alternative to freon?"

I post it somewhere and it didn't show up on that post. I was read about the different and brand name of refrigerant in this site.

NewTen

Whoever wrote that blog should take several years of courses in remedial English. Better, courses in how to write American language.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Air Conditioner Refrigerant or Air Conditioner Freon Air conditioner refrigerant and human AC refrigerant has [been] known to cause health problem[s] and are toxic to human[are suggest the plural form, it would be "is" if it were singular], so don't [don't staying? how about don't BE staying] staying near any appliance that is leaking refrigerant. [actually, most refrigerants are nontoxic, and you'd never know if it was leaking.] What is air conditioner refrigerant? Air conditioning refrigerant is fluid that is use[d] in air conditioner industry. [Needs a bit more detail, here.] This substance [Which one? I know of at least two fluids which are used in AC.] is what absorbs the heat from indoor units to outdoor units. [Absorbs from indoor to outdoor? What's that mean?] Air conditioner compressor is the components that move the AC refrigerant from indoor units to outdoor units. However, it's the air conditioning refrigerant jobs to absorb the heat from what places that need to be cool. [Made my point. Get an editor.]

Reply to
Stormin Mormon