PM Refrigeration Tool

Paul, how is your PM Ref Tool selling?

I tried it back when it was still pretty beta in early development and it crashed each time I tried to go for SI units.

I'm keen to load the latest demo - is must be running nice and smooth now?

Perhaps we can discuss a few ideas via email like does it do ducting - piping - acoustics - minimum primary loop volumes and valve K factors etc?

Reply to
Marc O'Brien - ACRTC