PAYNE in the ear UPDATE

UPDATE = October 2008 If you did not hear the story from the beginning, see

I now have a matching system, the evaporator was replaced at about 70% my cost. The BBB managed to get the warranty company to pay a small amount. Enough about the warranty company, we all know how they rip people off by installing the cheapest crap with the cheapest labor. Now on to the Payne unit: The noise is still present and I can't understand how a company can make a unit like this for a residential area that sounds like a moose in heat! Maybe I'll write an e-mail to the company, their website says it's a "quite" unit. Thats total BS. The 25+ year old York I had before this story began, NEVER made this much noise! NEVER. RSC I hope this helps someone before the use a warrenty company and before the buy a Payne.

Reply to
RSC

It doesn't keep anybody from purchasing a unit from a "Lowest Bidder". That is WHY your unit is noisy... it's not because it's a Payne! But you can believe WHATEVER you wish, if it makes you happy.

Reply to
<kjpro

Quite = very much Quiet = low sound level

Yep, you got quite a unit!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

so, now you&#39;re pedantic too? that is hysterical!

flatulently,

Fartikus

Reply to
Fartikus

Construction Staffing - HVAC had written this in response to

: HVAC get hired today and start tomorrow! HVAC jobs are available to view online, work in-state or Nationwide!

HVAC, Sheet Metal Tradesmen ? The best the US has to offer!

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26371 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Construction Staffing - HVAC