student looking for entry level position in Belleville, IL area

Hi all I'm currently a student at Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL studying HVAC-R and am looking for work. I have most of my own tools. I am interested in finding an internship with a HVAC company in the Belleville, IL St.Louis, IL MO area. if anyone knows of a company that is looking for student workers please respond to this post

Reply to
Christopher Chance Knight

Construction Staffing - HVAC had written this in response to

:

HVAC get hired today and start tomorrow! HVAC jobs are available to view online, work in-state or Nationwide!

HVAC, Sheet Metal Tradesmen ? The best the US has to offer!

------------------------------------- Christ> Hi all I'm currently a student at Southwestern Illinois College in

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26371 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Construction Staffing - HVAC