#2 fuel oil smell

Today my wife turned on the heat in her business above my garage and it began to smell like fuel oil. Is this burn off or is this something for concern.

Todd

-------------------------------------

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26390 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
vish33

Would you be concerned if you smelled gas around your vehicle?

Reply to
<kjpro

Double her Life insurance immediately.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Hmm. Have to look. Hold the computer up to the furnace so we can see.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

.

Reply to
Bubba

It would be smart to call a repair service company in your area to have a look and see. I&#39;m sure the minor cost of a service call will give you a piece of mind when you sleep at night.

Reply to
Zyp

What&#39;s worse is that he doesn&#39;t know if the smell is normal, since he can&#39;t "see it".

Reply to
<kjpro

I&#39;d run for the damn hills if I were you!

Reply to
ftwd

Todd, How much do you love your wife? Have it checked now. Besides her business income is needed...

geothermaljones

Reply to
geothermaljones

Or not ;-)

Reply to
HVAC

"What&#39;s that odor and what is that stink?" Asked his wife on her management link. He thought by the smell, It was Q.W.L. "It&#39;s a threat to her business, I think."

(Q.W.L - Quality of Work Life)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia