More Payne Heatpump Fun!

Another update just for fun. See my icicle heat pump, don't you wish you had a brand new unit like me! What a great investment.

You gotta laugh, but I'm crying.

RSC

Reply to
RSC

You got what you paid for...... and you not happy with the results. Now its time to bite the bullet and pay to get it done right.

First issues you need to have taken care of are airflow(inside and out), insure correct blower speed according to the manufacturers specs, then last but not least, once the thing is de-iced, correct the refrigerant balance.

So far, you have demonstrated that you don't have a clue...now take a crowbar to your wallet, and call a *competent*, licensed, insured, professionally trained, HVAC tech....*NOT* the cheapest price.

Reply to
Noon-Air

The noise is because its overcharged.

Reply to
The King

Right...like that will ever happen. When hell freezes over, maybe.

I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

Reply to
ftwhd

OK, someone with a suggestion, imagine that! Thanks.

If I knew what I was doing I would not ask for help on a group forum. I was hoping for suggestions. I personelly paid a certified Payne/ Carrier comapny to install the evaporator unit inside, so I hope if it was over charged the first time by the installer from the insurance company, the Certified Carrier/Payne guy, whatever you want to call him, would have charged it correctly the second time (I could be wrong, I do not discount your suggestion)

How about this, the system is still running with the old type of freon, how about putting the new stuff in, would it make a difference I wonder? lower the overall operating pressure? And Lastly, many people say open my wallet and get a Certified Professional, well guess what? I guess I'm not smart enough to find one. I only talked to about 25 people from about 18 different companies that say they are certified in all different kinds of units, York, Carrier, Train etc. And most said the sound is normal. If you don't have a suggestion then you can't help me. Do people feel better telling other people they suck? I guess so. LOL

RSC

Reply to
RSC

Feel better now ?