Knew my life was missing something

I had a system crash. Downloaded a Trojan, and lost my hard drive. After some reprogramming and replacement drive, and all. I knew something was missing from my life. I'd forgotten to download alternating havoc. I missed all you guys and gals.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi Stormin, You were gone almost 2 months! Now that I know that, I missed you. Everyone on here has become real nice lately. Helping everyone they can. Ha,ha. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Yes, that's my experience with alternating havoc list. Everyone is nice, polite, helpful. Especially with the HO's.

.

Hi Stormin, You were gone almost 2 months! Now that I know that, I missed you. Everyone on here has become real nice lately. Helping everyone they can. Ha,ha. Mikek

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I work for a living. I can't stand liberals. Liberals, and unions (at the moment, now that they are greedy and trying to leach the companies to death) are the death of this great nation.

Unions used to have their uses, and they used to do good things for the workers.

From what I know. Romney is a liberal.

.

I thought he got a new gig as Romneys shoe shine boy. You know, something he is qualified at.

The King is dead but not forgotten.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.

Reply to
ilbebauck

Fuck You, Davie Boi

Reply to
ken

Ah, well. It's only a few people, but they are frequent posters.

.

I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Right on cue... entering from stage left.

.

Fuck You, Davie Boi

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sorruh, massah, ah be Mancipated.

Christoph A. Young Learn more about Jesus

.

No you don't work for a living. You scam for a living. Now get on those shoes boy.

The King is dead but not forgotten.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You might be surprised.

.

Romney is a moderate and you don't know shit.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.

always did, always will I guess

Reply to
Real Pisser

Someday, I'll die and go to the good place. I'll ask for a visiting pass so I can visit the demons of alternating havoc, and go down and cheer them on. Stoke that boiler, demon! Stoke that baby!

.

I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.

always did, always will I guess

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I wonder when is National Brotherhood Week?

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I second that wish, I rather enjoy Stormin. Waiting to take a hit for ya Stormin. :-) Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Well, I'm sure one of our regular posters will oblige you, soon.

Ah, well. People make choices how they spend time, and what they do. Some people choose to be less than polite.

.

I second that wish, I rather enjoy Stormin. Waiting to take a hit for ya Stormin. :-) Mikek

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

LOL!

Reply to