Husband explains math problem to wife

This guy tries to explain a simple math problem to his wife, but she has a slightly different understanding.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx
***Problem is that we have same mentality of people running for office***

SCARY ISN'T

Reply to
Grumpy

Aparently, she wasn't hired for her math skills?

.

***Problem is that we have same mentality of people running for office***

SCARY ISN'T

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Too painful to watch...

A_C

Reply to
Agent_C

The nice looking gals are sometimes not the brightest bulb on the tree. This couple was on GMA the other morning, and she was a good sport after being humiliated on Youtube the world over. , by her husband.

Reply to
ilbebauck

Video removed by user///

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Did she realize she was being humiliated?

Reply to
default