How Are We?

How are things? What is the sort of thing being discussed here these days?

Reply to
Marc O'Brien - ACRTC

"OVER WORK UNDER PAID AND ABUSED"

Reply to
Grumpy

ops normal

Reply to
Steve

We WERE talking about you, until you showed up again ;-)

Reply to
.p.jm.

Wupped!

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You could read the back posts.

Quit posting from Gmail. Only spam comes from gmail.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Chris posting was return on the same host that was read or received from, sorry my friend you are having problem

Reply to
Grumpy

Many people post from Gmail, and post spam. So, I set up a filter and I don't see posts with Gmail return adress.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Seems they're STILL talking about me :)

malrescuesite.com/