HCFC phase-out change

I expect there will be more changes to accelerate the phase-out as we get closer to the date.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Maybe EPA should stop some of this bitches having dozen kids without knowing who they father are It would do whole lot better to country and environment Tony

Reply to
Tony

Or ship some of them No Comprende techs back home?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Crap looks who's talking.

Reply to
Zyp

Some one that has more appreciation for life then you Tony

Reply to
Tony

What are you saying Tony? Aren't you of the "lets have a litter" clan? Isn't that why your camp moved out of their country because someone smarter than you elected to limit child birth? And now everyone want's to have a "litter?"

Even Rats have the smarts to limit their birth rate when water and food are in short supply! Unlike some who belong to the Tony Camp!

Reply to
Zyp