Efficiancy

Cecil C Finley Jr

-------------------------------------

I've had a tech check the charge on my ac earlier this year and he says its good, But now the temps in the 90's, I/ve noticed that the temp of the line coming out of the evap coil is pretty high and I wonder if there is a reason? I've changed the filter regularly. Fan seems to run at high speed (1 speed only).

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 25411 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ccfinleyjr

Big or little?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It doesn't matter as long as 'she's' happy.

Reply to
Zyp