COMFORTECH

Is anybody going this year? St Louis 9/26-29

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

I wouldn't go if they paid me!!!

Fucking pricks!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

Ouch! I feel you have a story to tell? :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Just your everyday corporate jerks that have no common sense. I think the more ignorant you are, the more qualified it makes you.

Reply to
<kjpro

Too busy this time of year..... still running my ass off with "no-cooling" calls.... seems that in the last couple of weeks, its been a lot of big ticket items. Just sold a couple of new systems too... one for install Thursday, and one for Monday. Summer started out slow, but looks like its gonna end with a bang :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air

That&#39;s exactly how the Summer is ending here...

Reply to
<kjpro

hell hath no fury :-)

Reply to
Abby Normal

Well hello, Abby. I hope everything your way is going well.

Reply to
<kjpro