Best & worst ductless A/C

Don't know if this question has popped up yet, but can someone suggest which brand to consider and which to avoid?

I'm looking at LG, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu amongst others.

Thanks

Reply to
plumbob123

Yes

Reply to
Telstra

Did you happen to bypass my PayPal account? "yeah, I thought so" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

None of them are worth squat if you can't get the support and the parts for them the local supplier.

Reply to
Steve Nunes