Your Photos

Hi,

Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a photo of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com

We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!

Thanks,

David

Reply to
David

-> Hi,

->

-> Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a photo

-> of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's

-> forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com

->

-> We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!

->

-> Thanks,

->

-> David

You want them for free to use on a commercial site? I don't think so. You'll have more luck if you offer to pay for them.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Yes indeed (thinking of her own rather unique forget-me-not shots ...)

Rachael

Reply to
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

"Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat" wrote

10,500 images via Goggle:
getting in touch with some of the owners of the oics :~) Jenny
Reply to
JennyC