Need bay window seat ideas/ photos please!

Hi all,

I want a window seat for our bay window but am having huge problems finding pictures on the internet to give me design ideas.

Do you know of any good sites? If you have any photos please can you email me them for ideas!

I ideally will want cushions on top and storage for toy boxes underneath - not a lift lid seat but probably cupboard doors. I am having problems visualising the sort of front I can ask an amataur to do whithout it looking naff, or being too tricky.

Can anyone help?!! Many thanks Beccie

Reply to
Rebecca

Try googling "bay window seats" and hit images.

Reply to
Mikepier