forget-me-not flower

To Everybody Who Likes Flowers and Jewelry!

We just started a website featuring my father's Forget Me Not flower jewelry designs. He makes them all by hand and he does it well! The Forget Me Not pieces feature some of the highest quality sapphires in the world. My father is a perfectionist when it comes to craftsmanship, so the quality is exceptionally good.

We haven't had website until recently, so it's difficult to find our website. I provided the web address below. Besides the jewelry, we also have several Forget Me Not poems, information about the flower, and other interesting facts. If you have any beautiful Forget-Me-Nots in your garden, send me a picture! I want to put together a photo gallery of people's forget-me-nots.

If you decide to order something, drop me an e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@forgetmenotjewelry.com and I'll tell my dad to handpick the best Yogo sapphires before he makes your piece. While your at the website, post a message on our forum and let me know where you're from. I'm interested to see who stops by.

Thanks,

David snipped-for-privacy@forgetmenotjewelry.com _______________________________

untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower. _______________________________

Reply to
David

The jewelry is lovely David.

wil

Reply to
Wil

Might be Children of the Rainbow or some such name. It has been a long time since they have been newsworthy.

Wil

Reply to
Wil

A lot of resemblance, especially between the legs. Unfortunately, it can not be said you bear any resemblance to a male dog. All male dogs I have ever seen had testicles.

Reply to
Stella Liebeck

More likely missing a part of my frontal lobe for failing to realize you are simply an anonymous male hiding behind a nom de plume.

Guess you'll just have to join your phobic butt buddies in the kill file!

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski