tree care site

I found a great site involving the education of trees and their associates. For those not so fortunate I provide the site.

symplastless

I think the fortunate ones will miss this one.

symplastless lives in a strange universe. There is only one reference there and it is shigo.

Reply to
sherwindu

Thanks for sharing your views. What might you have to offer?

Reply to
symplastless

John,

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

  1. Try finding more than once source for information.

  1. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

Reply to
Tad

John,

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

  1. Try finding more than once source for information.

  1. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

You are sick. I will continue to provide sound information on proper tree health no matter how sick you get.

Reply to
symplastless

John,

You did NOT just find this site. You quote it all over your "tree dictionary" and constantly bombard this list with your ads.

  1. Try finding more than once source for information.

  1. Please stop sharing....people are getting sick of it.

What do you have to offer???????????????????????

Reply to
symplastless

Do not resist. Communication is futile.

Reply to
Billy

He actually HAS stopped posting in a couple websites over time where he was formerly the same sort of terrible nuisance he's made of himself here. It probably wasn't because they kept making fun of him so much as it was the more constructive contributors began reporting him as a spammer.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat