Spring is Coming In Canada!

For the last few days we are having beatiful days here in Toronto and I feel inspired. Can somebody tell me what is the garden activity for April in this area? or a website with a calendar for each month activity? Most of the time I am late missing the preparation stage. Thanks !!!

Reply to
Paulo

"Paulo" wrote in news:GQj2e.7144$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

I overheard someone say April is Canadian Topless Gardening month. Something about encouraging old growths to get new wood.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

As I am just west of you (by an hour) I have crocus and snow drops already flowering. I am currently uncovering my gardens (I cover with leaves) I have found my minature roses already have leaves. some mallow survived in full leaf. My columbine and sedum are coming along quite nicely. The clematis are sending up new shoots (at least on the south side) Typically you will see the early bulbs such as crocus, snowdrops, hyacinth and primulas now.

Reply to
Dana Schultz

There is a Canadian website for gardening run by Donna Dawson. It is free. It is at:

Stephen Henning