Staring Hanging Ivy Geranium Baskets

I've started seeds to grow my own Ivy Geranium hanging baskets this year. I've had about 60% germination so far ... still optomistic more will sprout. My question is hw many of thest plant shaoul I put in a

10" basket? Just one or perhaps 2? This is the variety I purchased
advice would be appreciated .. I've never started baskes before. Thanks ... Anthony
Reply to
tuckedawaytoo

No one can help with this ??????

snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com wrote:

> Any advice would be appreciated .. I've never started baskes before.

Reply to
tuckedawaytoo

>>> Any advice would be appreciated .. I've never started baskes

Plant at least 3, 5 or 7. Odd numbers look better. Prolly for a 10" basket 3 would be enough.

Reply to
Travis