New to Gardening

Hi Mates ... I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well. .....

Reply to
Fashionable

Welcome! As you seek information, you will probably get suggestions that you first check on-line where there is a WEALTH of information. Then, as you look for real-life experience from posters -- which can be highly individual -- it's in your interests to identify where you live, so NG members can tailor replies accordingly.

The NG will probably be interested in what you have to share. Good luck

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Please note that, when you post a message to gardenbanter.co.uk, it also gets posted to rec.gardens, which has a world-wide distribution as a Usenet newsgroup. Thus, it will be important that your questions and comments indicate your climate.

Reply to
David E. Ross