Gardening Checklist

Hi everyone!

I'm a total newbie to gardening... so I'm always on the lookout for any tips and the like I can get my hands on online.

This forum is a great help and I also love to share helpful stuff with you that I found on the Internet!

Check out this checklist for your August gardening: 'What to do in your Garden in August'

Happy gardening to all of you! =)

Reply to
lizgarden

This does not seem appropriate for my climate.

For example, the recommendations for planting are for now; but prime planting weather where I live is not until October. This is especially true for winter vegetables.

Watering my garden only weekly will not work. My neighbors think I am strange because I water only every third day while some water daily. As of today, 98 days have gone by without any measurable rain. Today's forecast is for clear skies and temperatures in the 80s F (high 20s C).

Early tomatoes were months ago if the eating were meant. Early tomatoes are next March if the plants were meant.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Ah, yes. The sound of one hand clapping.

Reply to
Billy