Choosing the right topsoil

Hey everyone, so I'm new to gardening, and in need of some tips. I've seen quite a bit around topsoil, but wasn't sure where to get it.
It seems quite cheap from places like homebase, but would this mean worse value?
'Homebase Top Soil - 25L' (http://tinyurl.com/z85edto )
Or would it be better to get it from a local company like Bury Hill?
'Premium Grade Topsoil & Loams in Surrey & London, UK' (http://tinyurl.com/gsns7ub )
Any information that you guys can share on this would be great!
--
Newbie Gardener

Newbie Gardener wrote:

call your local landscaping places and ask, for us we can get topsoil by the yard for about $10-35 [delivered by small truck add $20-50].
it is always best to inspect for quality and determine price before it is actually delivered.
songbird