Choosing the right topsoil

Hey everyone, so I'm new to gardening, and in need of some tips. I've seen quite a bit around topsoil, but wasn't sure where to get it.

It seems quite cheap from places like homebase, but would this mean worse value?

'Homebase Top Soil - 25L'

Or would it be better to get it from a local company like Bury Hill?

'Premium Grade Topsoil & Loams in Surrey & London, UK'

Any information that you guys can share on this would be great!

Reply to
Newbie Gardener

call your local landscaping places and ask, for us we can get topsoil by the yard for about $10-35 [delivered by small truck add $20-50].

it is always best to inspect for quality and determine price before it is actually delivered.

songbird

Reply to
songbird