Black Rose

Hello members... How are you all ??? What are the basic requirement for growing the black rose at home... Please help me...

Reply to
thomaspoul

The rose experts may correct me here but I don't think there is such a thing as a genuine black rose.

Which leads us to the question do you want instructions on how to fake one or are you actually enquiring about the availablity of ladies in black leather pants carrying whips? If the second this is the wrong group.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

There's a black Rose featured at a local topless bar.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

You don't have to be pathetic for us, Shelly. We know you.

Reply to
Billy