need hose that screws into standard faucet

I need a hose which has an end setup for sourcing from a standard threaded household faucet. In days of yonder, I've seen them sold as houseplant accessories.

I need to buy by postal mail order, if at all possible.....

Reply to
Alan Horowitz

Not a hose, but an adapter that'll let you connect any hose to a sink faucet....

Warren

There are, in fact, a few different threads on sink faucets. A water bed fill kit usually comes with plastic adapters that will do the trick with most faucets.

Reply to
Michael Lyons

Look for an aquarium fill kit.

Reply to
chaz

Hello, One way you can get these is from a place that sells waterbed filling attachments, or at your standard home depot type store charles

Reply to
charles ufford

I'll add one more to those good suggestions. Look at camping supply stores. I think its called a "water thief" because in camp grounds they have spigots that are meant for getting water by the bucket, not with a hose.

Marilyn in Ohio

Reply to
Allview

Most hardware stores carry a converter for the faucet to connect to a hose. A lot depends on whether or not your faucet has threads in or on it. I've done this previously to water my balcony plants. Now I use it to wash the car.

Reply to
Gloria Lenon