Healthy non-blooming heliotrope

My six-year old heliotrope decided not to bloom this year; despite adequate water and periodic light application of "bloom booster" all I have is beautiful foliage. It is in a pot on the south-facing front steps and gets at least 5 hours of sun daily - although the summer has been less sunny than usual.

It's been in the same pot most of its life with a little top dressing added annually; when I put it out in the spring I prune it severely. In previous years it was gorgeous and fragrant - not this year.

Maryland - zone 6. Advice?

Reply to
Rob

I think it is begging to be repotted...