is this poison ivy?

https://i.imgur.com/qkRbECv.jpg

Poison Ivy takes a lot of different forms.
" Leaves Three - Let It Be " :
.. but that plant does not look like the poison ivy that I've seen in southern Ontario .. John T.
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:33:19 -0400

Yes, that's Poison Ivy :( They quite often have oddly edged leaves like that. Probably can't tell yet with those but they have alternate branches. Most other common plants that are similar have opposite. One exception is Hop Tree, which that isn't...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

That looks a little funny. I did a Google search for:
3 leaves not poison ivy
Take a look at the picture at the top of the search results, looks a lot like your picture.
--
Dan Espen

Sorry, those search results confused me.
I'd say that's Poison Ivy.
--
Dan Espen