I like to show you some beautiful Hostas

Dear friends,

This days you can't see no more Hostas in the garden, so I like to sho you some beautiful Hostas on your computer. This week I did a great update on Hostacollectie. A large series o photos from seldom seen Hostas ( H.Red Baron, H.Nobility, H.Stripper H.Maid Marian, H.Popcorn, and many more... ) are added. Also a new updated edition from my collectionlist is published. See

( under the button 'updates' )

I hope you like it. Friendly regards, Danny Van Eechaut

-- DannyVanEechaut

Reply to
DannyVanEechaut