geraniums/

I have just joined this group so I don't know whether this subject has been discussed before. Hopefully someone can help me. I have a dozen geraniums in large pots on my patio. They are all four to five years old and have never been pruned, mainly because I haven't the sllightest idea of how to do that. They are both upright and hanging. I have fed them but not recently. PLEASE, can someone tell me how to prune them. TIA

Reva in Southern Califoirnia

Reply to
revabd

Just whack them back to half size.

Google is your friiend!

Johnny Borborigmi

Reply to
John McWilliams

down to freeziing and the flowers bloom all year.

Reply to
revabd