Favorite Garden Websites

I wondering if you folks would mind sharing your favorite garden websites.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Favorite mail order places for seeds -

and
mail order place for sedum -
mail order place for gardening supplies -
mail order place that I could spend every bit of a $500 gift certificate at -
I most want to order succulents from when I have the money -
site to look up specifics about plants -

SedumQueen

paghat

My own, at .

The Oak Park Gardeners (a local gardening club that operates a community garden), at . Their "Resources" link contains a useful list of other gardening Web sites.

Reply to
David Ross

My favourite and almost only gardening sight (covers all needs)

(The forums are the best

-- Tammy

Reply to
Tammy

You folks are the best! Thank you all for sharing!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Some of my favorites are: