Help identify "snow tree"

Hi

I am new to GardenBanter and also new to Gardening. Only had my own garden for about 6 months. I can just about identif all plants in my own garden, but this shrub has got me. Please could someone help to identify. It started blooming almost a month ago and is still in bloom. The leaves and flowers have no smell.

Thank You Tammy - South Afric

Tammy

Hi all, I have just returned from our local Nursery who has identifie this tree as Euphorbia Lancocephala aka white lace / snowflake.

Tamm

-- Tammy

Reply to
Tammy