Design help?

Hello everyone, I joined this group to help out where I can in regards to gardening and landscaping. I have 10 years experience as a landscape architect, with a degree from Ball State University in landscape architecture. I have recently started to do some consultant work on the side and thought that this would be a great way to meet and help out people. So, if you have any questions, concerns or need help with designs please drop me a line and lets chat. Take care. Chris

Reply to
cleo68

Have you read any of Henry Mitchell's books?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Can you help me with my yard? As you can see I don't even have a garden.

Doug Kanter