lavender wreaths

I've grown lavenders in the garden for a few years, but never tried drying any. Lately I've seen lavender wreaths and other dried lavender items for sale. I'd like to get one, but I'm wondering how much value I'll be getting for the price. How long does one of these stay looking good in a typical winter home environment with low humidity?

Reply to
Jim Shaffer

They look pretty ratty, pretty fast. Better to combine them with other vegetation that maintains a non-graveyard appearance longer, like holly, and needle-ish evergreens.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom