HELP URGENTLY

hi , im student of 3rd yr - iit roorkee , i have to deliver a seminar on zaha hadid's work and philosophy . if any body has any sort of help please fwd it to me ASAP.

Reply to
BANSAL

Draw funny. Try not to build until after you're famous.

Reply to
gruhn

Carry a box full of shards of glass and chunks of metal. Trip over the edge of the rug and spill the contents.

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

alt.architecture FAQ ====================

  1. What architecture school should I go to? [Common Variant: How good is the University of 'X'?]
  2. Can someone help me with my homework?
  3. Where can I find free plans/design work/engineering calcs on the internet?
  4. What CAD program is best/should I buy?
  5. Is architecture a good career choice?
  6. Am I being overcharged by my architect?
  7. What does everyone think of this famous architect's work?
  8. Why should I hire an architect when I can draw the plans with [insert name of extremely cheap drafting software here] on my own computer?
  9. Where can I find 'X'?
  10. What's a good gift for a teenager who wants to be an architect?
  11. Please go to my website.
  12. Why are architects so incompetent?
  13. May I advertise in alt.architecture?

Frequently Offered Answers on alt.architecture:

  1. What architecture school should I go to? [Common Variant: How good is the University of 'X'?]

It's up to you. [Variant: "LOL!!!!"]

  1. Can someone help me with my homework?

Nah. See question/answer #9 and stop asking others to do your work.

  1. Where can I find free plans/design work/engineering calcs on the internet?

  1. What CAD program is best/should I buy?

Try the alt.cad newsgroup. We're pretentious artistes at alt.architecture.

  1. Is architecture a good career choice?

LOL! We can only hope so.

  1. Am I being overcharged by my architect?

LOL! We can only hope so.

  1. What does everyone think of this famous architect's work?

AUGH!

  1. Why should I hire an architect when I can draw the plans with [insert name of extremely cheap drafting software here] on my own computer?

You get what you pay for [or don't pay for--RE: Congressman James Trafficant's self-defense].

  1. Where can I find 'X'?

Leave us alone. Try

instead.

  1. What's a good gift for a teenager who wants to be an architect?

Space.

  1. Please go to my website.

That's not a question.

  1. Why are architects so incompetent?

Only in Hong Kong. They're all good everywhere else.

  1. May I advertise in alt.architecture?

Only if your first name is not Ralph or Anthony. Otherwise, feel free.

Reply to
3D Peruna