Looking for huge lavender

I'm looking to buy a large lavender shrub - preferably Lavandul

intermedia Grosso - but can't find anywhere that sells them big enough Has anyone come across them at around 1m diameter or larger?

Thanks gardening chums

-- AmandaBeanie

Reply to
AmandaBeanie

That would be a rather large plant to manage during shipment. Why not just grow it to that size? I managed that in just 2 seasons.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom