I'm looking for some knobs ;-)

Of this ilk. Halfway down labelled *Lobe Knobs*

browsing last week and found a site that done them cheaper but alas I lost my bookmarks shortly after bookmarking the site and now I cant find or even remember the name of the site.

Anyone come across these type with a URL?

Thanks.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Tis ok,found it. Free delivery as well. ;-)

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Lewis's, first floor toilets :-)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

How do you know that?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

And which branch? Or is it universal?

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Colin Wilson contains these words:

Why hop over the top? What's wrong with the door?

Reply to
Guy King

I think it got so bad at one point that they had to have a member of staff on "door watch", hence going over the top :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

The message from Colin Wilson contains these words:

But surely the member of staff could have seen them climbing over the top.

Reply to
Guy King

Who knows, but the thread has wandered a long way from its inception :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson