Chainsaw ALKO - I need any manual

I'm looking for assembly drawing or any manual (electronic version) for chainsaw ALKO KB-4000. I would appreciate it you could help me. Regards

Reply to
Grzegorz Podgórski

Did you check the manufacturer's web site? Sometimes they offer electronic versions of owners manuals.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks. I've checked alko's web site and google. Unfortunately I found anything, probably because this is old model (made in 1995). I would appreciate it you could help me. Regards

Reply to
Grzegorz Podgórski