URGENT HELP NEED. Anyone has manufacturer's drawing for Napanee gas boiler Model 330 25 LS

Does anyone know where I can get a manual or drawing of the Napanee gas-fired steam boiler. Model 330 25 LS. It is 1.01 million BTU. It was made by Napanee Industries and it no long existed now.

Highly appreciate your help.

Reply to
Napanee Gas Steam Boiler HELP

I shall say I need manufacturer's specifications for the main and gas pilot head configuration for the Napanee gas fired steam boiler.

Reply to
Napanee Gas Steam Boiler HELP

Looks like a copy of Continental or O&S. Your best bet is to contact a few local boiler service companies to see if they have something in their files or on a dusty bookshelf.

An experienced tech should be able to set this up correctly for you.

As with a Continental, you can mount a new burner. You just have to split the front outer door (2nd to 3rd pass) in half and remount the two halves like a York Shipley front.

-zero

Reply to
zero