Bad mail order company...buyer beware

A mail order company that everyone should be aware of here, and not use. That company is

know several people who have lost money to this company already. You can read about them also, with a negative rating, on the Indiana Better Business Bureau website.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

A mail order company that everyone should be aware of here, and not use. That company is

know several people who have lost money to this company already. You can read about them also, with a negative rating, on the Indiana Better Business Bureau website.

Richard

Reply to
paghat

you shouldn't complain to

Reply to
Richard

You lost $36? Didn't you dispute the charge with your credit card issuer? If you did, why did the card issuer not reverse the charge?

Reply to
Warren

So you put the charge in dispute and got your money back right?

Reply to
Travis

Yes, of course I did, and they have put the money back in my account. But that is not what I was complaining about. I was complaining about the service provided by this company.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Yes, but you said you "lost $36." Sounds like you lost temporary use of it, not the money itself. Just pointing out the clarification, not saying you didn't go through a lot of agravation while they were using your money.

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla Ballou

I'm a back yard Hybridizer of Daylilies (Hemmerocallis) so that is the one area I scoped out and frankly, I wasn't impressed by what they have, and more than a little disturbed by the prices! ICE CARNIVAL a "rare find"? And whats' with selling the common "Ditch Lily" for $10.00 for a #1 field grown plant? Nothing stated in the description about this plant being highly invasive! And what is a "#1 field grown plant"? How many fans is that? Will it bloom this season?

I recently sold a five fan clump of ICE CARNIVAL on auction and was doing good to get $5.50 for it!

This isn't a place I'd buy from, at least not mail order, but I might like to go see the operation, could be very educational!

Hemma

Reply to
Hemmaholic

Priscilla,

Rich Farm did not give me my money back. It was the "Visa" program that reimbursed my money.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Yes, but not being out $36 means you didn't "lose" it.

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla Ballou

It's always a good idea to purchase mail order with a credit card that protects the buyer from crooks. If that protection works, the crooks are still crooks.

So Richard definitely lost $36 to the bad mail order company. What the credit card company did afterward doesn't change the fact that he lost $36 to the bad mail order company. Just like if a doctor stiched up your rear end after you got a stab wound you got from a thug (or from a frustrated individual you kept arguing with irrationally). The thug or individual DID still stab you whether or not it got fixed up & healed; the doctor didn't change history by saving your ass.

But do go ahead & post for the umpteenth time that he waddn't either.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat