garage door opener will go down all the way and comes right back up.

I adjusted travel and tension still nothing

Reply to
Anonymous

On my Sears garage door opener, the opener has a torque adjustment to sense blockage. If that adjustment is not in sync with the door closed switch setting, the door will open immediately after hitting the floor, sense an obstruction before the close switch has been activated.

Reply to
Anonymous