Latest threads in Furnitureshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how to convert manual recliner chair to an Electric Reclining chair
Hi i bought a leather settee recliner but couldn't afford to have it electrified and now can't use it, any suggestions welcome please.

Lazy Susan broken hinge (Brammer Cabinet)
brammer cabinets. I have a broken lazy Susan door hinge. Anyone have info as to how to find one.

replacement glass for sienna 52" Hexaganal patio table
We need a replacement glass for Sienna 52" hexagonal patio table, which we purchased at Menards a few years back. Need hole in middle with plastic guard for umbrella. Where can we get and how much...

I am considering having a storage space built underneath the sundeck to store wooden chairs and boxes
There is a concrete pad 11' x 5' and about 39" tall. I'd like to enclose it with plywood and store extra wooden oak dining chairs and boxes. My contractor said not to insulate it as if the sundeck...
1
1

How to repair 3 cracks in a solid walnut round table top?
The table top is about 40 years old and was made out of walnut boards that had been in the loft of a barn for 10 years. (I assume well dried). The top is 3/4 inch thick but the builder put a collar on...
1
1

VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLY LAPTOP TABLE
RIDGEWOOD PORTABLE LAPTOP TABLE MS11-084-203-57 NEED ASSEMBLY VIDEO
4
4

Footrest won't stay up
The footrest on my lazy-boy won't stay up unless the back is reclined at least one stage. When we first got these my husband's had this problem and the lazy boy person fixed it by either shortening or...

Need a scissor mechanism for my pride gl358xxl
No further details provided

my lazy boy sofa recliner feels like it slips down when I sit on it. what do I need to do
When I sit down in my lay boy recliner soa it feels like it slips. I have checked underneath and all the pins and screws seem to be there. But the handle seems loose,

my filing drawer slides came of of the drawer how to put on the right way
2 drawer filing cabinet and the slides came off the drawers and they aren't marked and need to know how to put sliders back on the drawers the right way, kinda urgent

how do I taper a dowel to fit a spindle chair back that broke
No further details provided
1
1

How to make outdoor furniture --chairs and tables---from log sections of trees
I have lost a few (7) trees over the past few years and saved some huge log sections and trunk pieces from all the cutting down. A relative who has since passed on without giving his business to...
2
2

How do I disassemble a La-z-boy double recliner?
The sofa came in 3 parts. The bottom is a solid rail
2
2

How do you stabilise an IKEA bookcase in a babys room.It is a rental property and we need to avoid holes in walls!
How do you stabilise an IKEA bookcase in a babys room to the wall. It is a rental property so need to avoid holes!
4
4